When it comes to lodging a claim with your Insurer you can have our reliable staff walk you through making it simple for you the customer.
- Lodge a claim with your insurer for a Claim Number
- Arrange an inspection of your vehicle to be quoted
- Receive Authorisation from your Insurer to begin repairs.
There are options available to you when you’re not at fault. Meaning not having to lodge a claim on your insurance and the bonus of not paying an excess.
- Directly deal with the at faults party insurer.
- A specialist Recovery firm will on your behalf deal directly with the at faults party insurance company, to recover the cost of your losses.
- This includes your cost of repairs and a replacement vehicle and any other loss caused from the accident.
If you`re unsure if you qualify or require assistance then please contact us.